It's confirmed. While people fantasies about sex and their latest idols, Pearl and I fantasize about plans. No matter how hard we try to plan our dates, it normally ends up different. Thank God Pearl and I aren't capricorns who turns grouchy if things don't go as planned. We I turn grouchy when I don't have enough of her.
I digressed. Last night was a good night out. Met her at 1 and we headed off to Esplanade. The night was beautiful - Stars right about us, the was breezy, and.. It wasn't crowded. For some reasons, we got spontaneous and we lied on the floor right in front of the entrance of Esplanade. It's fantastic. Floor was warm, perhaps from the afternoon sun. We saw something orange moved in the sky. We can't confirm if it was a star or satelite. It was great anyway. Headed for food after. Sent her home and I got home at 4. That explains why I'm home now. I'm down with a very bad flu, cough, sore throat and a mild fever. Thankfully there's no rash. -phew-
I watched her sleep last night. I haven't seen anyone sleep for a long while. It did stir up some protective instinct in me. I guess when everyone's asleep, they've got this look of vulnerability that makes one go.. 'I want to be the one who hugs her to bed everynight. I'll be the one who makes her smile, and make a bad day a good one'.
Mom's been fantastic over the weekends. Cooked macaroni, and packed a bowl for Pearl. The best part was..
mom: How many people eating? 2 or 3?
me: huh?
mom: is pearl coming for dinner?
me: oh. er..
mom: -pours macaroni enough for 4- pack some for her tonight when you meet her.
me: ok.
Mom adores Pearl. -thankful-

Last sunday at Seah Street Deli with dear's fav jukebox

We had the intention of having our food in the picture with us

I think it's amazing how great we look at 3 in the morning
Another 3 more days, and it's 6 months of friendship

I feel like I own the world when I've got you.